Perbincangan Dan Bisnes Surirumah

HomeSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Queensland dating - I wanna be ur slut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brisbane

PostSubject: Queensland dating - I wanna be ur slut   Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:24 am

agency - Looking for a guy to rock my world! My name is Ally HAILEY i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. singles in Victoria free online dating singles in Bundaberg free online dating Free Dating Services singles in Sunshine Coast free online dating singles in Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating I'm only looking fro some no strings attached fun. If you're looking for more than that then I'm not the girl you want to contact. I'm choosing not to place my pic on my profile, that doesn't mean I will not show one if I am interested-just don't want to put it out there like that. Don't worry, I'm not some nasty ogre looking chick Smile Well im just a girl looking for a no strings attached online relationship. Im good at what i do, though what that is, i will let you men figure out, I don't want any physical contact just yet, well maybe, but mostly I just want an online thing until I feel comfortable then we ca move onto the sex part. I am an attractive female looking for someone to have fun with. I am outgoing and fun. I would like to meet an attractive male to have a good time with occasionally. You must bring the condoms. I'm looking for a guy who wants a little fun. I love Sex and i'm looking fdor a NSA intimate Encounter. I'm not looking for anything serious. If you're looking for a woman to fulfill your sexual fantasies with, send me a message. I am a hot chick who is on this site looking for a discrete friend possibly one with benefits. I am a cool, laid back, woman, who works hard and plays just as hard. I love to meet new and exciting people. Especially ones that can hoold a decent conversation while we cuddle after sex. Hi, just seeing whos out there... always looking to have a good time. want to know more, just ask. Not looking for anything long term for now. Just friends with mutual kinky ideas! Lets chat and see what happens. Hope to hear from you!
Back to top Go down

Queensland dating - I wanna be ur slut
Page 1 of 1